You can choose the types of cookies that can be downloaded to your Internet access device (computer, mobile phone, tablet, etc.) through the privacy settings found in the options of the browser you use, hereinafter referred to as browser.
I. What are cookies?
Cookies are computer files that contain a sequence of numbers and letters, which allow you to uniquely identify your Internet access device, but may also contain other information such as your browsing preferences on a given website. Cookies are downloaded via browser to your Internet access device (computer, mobile phone, tablet, etc.) when you visit certain websites.
II. Types of cookies used and their purposes
Cookies are classified by their lifespan and by the domain to which they belong. According to its lifespan, a cookie is either:
- A persistent cookie, which remains in your Internet access device for a pre-defined period of time.
- A Session cookie, which is erased when you close the browser.
As for the domain to which they belong, cookies are either:
- First party cookies, which are downloaded by the website you are visiting and share the same domain.
- Third-party cookies. These are downloaded to your Internet access device by websites with a domain different from the visited page. This can happen, for example, on websites with advertising banners from a third party.
- Analysis and Performance: When you visit DH SPORT’s website at www.dhsports.com we download cookies, which allow us to uniquely identify your device and, therefore, count unique visitors to DH SPORT’s website, analyze its performance and the way users browse our website. We use this information to improve the service provided to our website users.
DH SPORT does not use, at its website www.dhsports.com advertising cookies or share information with third-party websites.
III. Cookie management
You may accept, decline, or remove cookies by managing your browser settings, and you are always allowed to change your permissions.
You can configure cookies via the “options” or preferences” menu in your browser.
If you choose to disable cookies, you may prevent some services from working correctly, partially or totally affecting your browsing experience.
This Cookies Policy is periodically reviewed by DH SPORT, so its content may be updated.
Updated in October 2020